TRANSFORMER PROTECTOR Corp (TPC), located in Humble, Texas, TPC was created to develop the TRANSFORMER PROTECTOR (TP) sales in North, Central and South America. The TP is a patented technology which makes the company an international leader in the field of transformer explosion prevention. Please, see the website at: www.transproco.com.
TPC is offering an opportunity for a Project Engineer with a BS in Mechanical Engineering or Electro-Mechanical Engineering willing to start a new career. This position will report to the Project Department Manager, and the main responsibilities will be to follow several projects, from the analysis to project completion. These projects vary from short to long term, depending on the complexity. This job includes not only technical aspects, but also a strong interaction with internal departments (Production and Quality) and Client to ensure the TP is developed following the best practice and the applicable standards.
|QUALIFICATION||Mechanical Engineer, Electro-Mechanical Engineer|
|EXPERIENCE||1-3 years in an equivalent position|
|LANGUAGES REQUIRED||Fluent English, additional foreign language is an asset|
|REPORT TO||Project Department Manager|
|LOCATION||Humble, Texas, USA|
- Knowledge of common concepts, practices & procedures within drafting/engineering field
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers.
- Proven experience of engineering work in the field (On-Site).
- 40% Travel required, and the candidate should be available for possible worldwide missions.
- Proficient on Microsoft Programs with knowledge of Excel and MS Word required.
- Additional Requirements Analyzing Information, Presentation Skills
- Prepare mechanical sketches and drawings by rendering sectional, auxiliary and multi-views, sub-assemblies, pictorials, dimension and developments; producing three-dimensional (3-D) models. Plans mechanical drawings by reviewing sketches, plans, descriptions, specifications and supporting documents; communicating with customers and suppliers
- Develop Technical proposals, prepare descriptions regarding installations; follow-up installation details by e-mail or telephone
- Select material specifications and prepare supporting information by developing bill of material.
- Document work by recording data and drawings; update databases
- Prepare accurate and synthetic written reports.
- Provide manufacturer know-how during installation supervision or technical support intervention.
- Diagnostic and Solve electrical and mechanical problems; repair or replace specific components.
- Perform Commissioning and Testing, and present product maintenance and operation on-site.
- Record all installation status.
TPC offers a competitive salary, 3 weeks paid time off, medical insurance, a large potential for growth, and other benefits