TRANSFORMER PROTECTOR Corp (TPC), is located in Humble, Texas. TPC was created to develop the TRANSFORMER PROTECTOR (TP) sales in North, Central and South America. The TP is a patented technology which makes the company an international leader in the field of transformer explosion prevention. Please, see the website at: www.transproco.com.
TPC is offering an opportunity for a Business Development Area Manager willing to accelerate his/her career development. This position will report to the Business Development Manager, and the main responsibilities will be as listed below.
|QUALIFICATION||B.S. in Mechanical or equivalent diploma in Sales|
|EXPERIENCE||5 years’ experience in sales|
|LANGUAGES REQUIRED||Excellent English language skills (perfect writing and speaking mandatory)|
|POSITION||Business Development Area Manager|
|DEPARTMENT||Business Development Department|
|REPORT TO||Business Development Manager|
|LOCATION||Humble, Texas, USA|
- Ability to establish priorities and proceed with objectives
- Relies on instructions and pre-establish guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Autonomy, reliability, responsibilities and good organizational skills
- Up to 60% travel required
- Communication skills and team player
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office software
- Knowledge of generation, transmission and distribution electrical utilities in the USA would be helpful
- North America Business
- Handle conferences and participate to trade shows
- Organization of customer visits and product presentations
- Create and follow up the prospective actions
- Prepare quotations for customers and representative companies
- Submit monthly Forecast and Indicators
TPC offers a competitive salary, 3 weeks paid time off, medical insurance, a large potential for growth and other benefits.