The TRANSFORMER PROTECTOR (TP) protects the transformer's main tank, on-load tap changers, bushing turrets and oil cable boxes.
Each TP is customized to offer a cost-effective solution for existing and new transformers.
The TP can be adapted, from Generation to Distribution transformers ranging from 0.1 MVA to 1,000 MVA and above.
Different models exist to answer to customers’ needs and requirements, allowing flexibility and robustness.
The TP is used in:
- Electricity industry
- Generation, Nuclear, Hydro, Coal, Gas, Windfarm, Solar, etc.
- Transmission, all substations
- Distribution, everywhere in cities
- Industries such as Steel, Oil & Gas, Offshore, Mining, etc.
- Sensitive areas, related to potential injurie, such as building interiors, metro, underground transformer, schools, hospitals, airports, etc.
- Environmental areas to avoid oil leakages in earth, rivers, seas, etc.