The TRANSFORMER PROTECTOR (TP) has already been selected by over 200 end-users from over 70 countries. Thousands of TPs are protecting transformers of more than 100 different manufacturers.
The TP customers have selected the only proven solution preventing transformer explosion and fire, as the TP:
- Greatly reduces plant outages and associated high costs
- Prevents oil fires, which often spread to the transformer surrounding equipment
- Allows transformer repair after internal fault, as all transformers have returned into operation after TP activations
- Prevents environmental pollutions
- Eliminates risk to human life
- Saves company's reputation
- Improves public relations
The TP has already saved numerous transformers from exploding saving USD hundreds of millions to its customers.
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) recommends the use of Fast Depressurization System in NFPA 850 edition 2020 to which the TP fully complies.
TPC has been in operation for over 15 years, and in that time the TP's insurance has never been used, demonstrating the TP reliability.