TRANSFORMER PROTECTOR Corp (TPC), located in Humble, Texas, TPC was created to develop the TRANSFORMER PROTECTOR (TP) sales in North, Central and South America. The TP is a patented technology which makes the company an international leader in the field of transformer explosion prevention. Please, see the website at: www.transproco.com.
TPC is offering an opportunity for a Project Engineer with a BS in Electrical Engineering or Electro-Mechanical Engineering willing to start a new career. This position will report to the Project Department Manager, and the main responsibilities will be to follow several projects, from the analysis to project completion. These projects vary from short to long term, depending on the complexity. This job includes not only technical aspects, but also a strong interaction with internal departments (Production and Quality) and Client to ensure the TP is developed following the best practice and the applicable standards.
|QUALIFICATION||Electrical Engineer, Electro-Mechanical Engineer|
|EXPERIENCE||1-3 years in an equivalent position|
|LANGUAGES REQUIRED||Fluent English, additional foreign language is an asset|
|REPORT TO||Project Department Manager|
|LOCATION||Humble, Texas, USA|
- Knowledge of electric engineer concepts, practices & procedures; AutoCAD Electrical proficient.
- Knowledge in PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) and HMI (Human – Machine Interface) design, preferably Schneider-Electric
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers.
- Proven experience of engineering work in the field (On-Site).
- 40% Travel required, and the candidate should be available for possible worldwide missions.
- Proficient on Microsoft Programs with knowledge of Excel and MS Word required.
- Additional Requirements Analyzing Information, Presentation Skills.
- Develop Technical proposals; prepare descriptions, specifications and supporting documents regarding project requirements;
- Electrical design and drawings;
- Design PLC and HMI Programming based on project requirements;
- Select material specifications and prepare supporting information by developing bill of material.
- Follow-up installation details by e-mail or telephone with customers and suppliers.
- Document work by recording data and drawings; update databases.
- Prepare accurate and synthetic written reports.
- Provide manufacturer know-how during installation supervision or technical support intervention.
- Diagnostic and Solve electrical and mechanical problems; repair or replace specific components.
- Perform Commissioning and Testing, and present product maintenance and operation on-site.
- Record all installation status;
- TPC offers a competitive salary, 3 weeks paid time off, medical insurance, a large potential for growth, and other benefits.