Transformer Protector Corp. (TPC) is the original equipment manufacturer of the TRANSFORMER PROTECTOR (TP) for North, Central and South America. TPC is also in position to manage projects worldwide.
TPC is the leader in transformer explosion and fire prevention. Anyone who is presented with the research conducted by TPC greatly values the level of expertise displayed; this includes both current and prospective customers.
TPC is proud to have several awards, among others:
- Confidence from hundreds of end-users protecting their transformer with the TP
- Certificate from the CEPEL High Voltage Laboratory
- Best research article in Power Gen Europe
- Numerous TP Successful Activation Certificates issued by end-users
- Fast Depressurization System endorsed by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), Recommendation 850, Edition 2015
- ISO 9001 Certified with high quality standards
TPC is also present in Peru and Brazil, respectively in Lima, with Transformer Protector South America S.A.C. (TPSA), and in Sao Paulo with Transformer Protector Ltda (TPL). Both locations bring the TPC experience to the South American market, along with knowledge and service quality. This proximity provides customers with faster answer for sales and after sales services.
TPC and its subsidiaries are in permanent development to improve product quality, price and customer satisfaction.